Hello Guest

Author Topic: [Fixed]UIUpDownButton located in ScrollableArea get visually pressed down effect  (Read 3902 times)

cloudchen

• View Profile
I have a tk2dUIUpDownButton which is located in each row of the list of the tk2dScrollableArea (as the picture shown).

I just down know why the tk2dUIUpDownButton get visually triggered when I pressed the row in the list but not the button (the event bound to tk2dUIUpDownButton did not get triggered though). The area of the BoxCollider of the each Row do cover the whole row, and the BoxCollider of the tk2dUIUpDownButton fit itself and its position is far front the Row elements'.

How could avoid this situation since user was not clicking the tk2dUIUpDownButton but it just get visually pressed effect? Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 06:09:32 am by cloudchen »

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how you've got this set up. It shouldn't trigger the box - the only way that happens normally is when the button collider is hit. Can you check to make sure the UIUpDownButton is attached to the correct uiItem... Otherwise send a repro case to support and I'll be happy to take a look for you.

cloudchen

• View Profile
Check the attached uiItem on tk2dUIUpDownButton again. Bingo! Just like the situation you mentioned, I referenced to wrong uiItem (the one attached on the row element but not the button itself...). Thank you for solving my dummy problem.