Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sprite Collection Editor won't show up  (Read 4400 times)

AlexGK

• View Profile
Sprite Collection Editor won't show up
« on: January 21, 2013, 05:43:10 am »
Hello:

I was making some tests with 2DTK on Unity 4. I tried to edit a sprite collection, by clicking the "Open Editor..." button in the Inspector tab. The editor just won't show up. Any help?

Edit: Well, I tried it in another project, and it actually seems to be working now.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 06:38:27 am by AlexGK »

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite Collection Editor won't show up
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:39:39 am »
This could be because it is "stuck" on another monitor or something like that? If that's the case, you could hack a tiny bit of code to reposition this by setting position = 0, 0 as soon as its created.

user1900

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 11:46:32 am »
I have exactly the same problem. But I don't know how to change the position. If you mean the position of the transform, it is already on pos 0,0.

Of course it works in a new project I have created for testing but in my current project the sprite collection editor remains hidden...

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 11:51:15 am »
Have you tried resetting the unity editor positions? Its the drop down at the top right, Revert to Factory settings and restart. Does that help?

user1900

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 12:04:10 pm »
Yes that solution works for me.

Now all of my Unity windows a reset but nothing major. I can place them to the old positions. The important thing is that the sprite collection editor is visible again.

Thank you very much for your fast response!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 12:12:57 pm »
There seems to be a bug in the new Unity that corrupts the positions /settings of windows, but there doesn't seem to be a way of reproducing it properly. It happens in our other projects as well :(

This used to be an issue with the older Unity versions as well, but it seems to happen more frequently now.