Hello Guest

Poll

Is there a simple way to create a scroll view using tk2d?

ScrollView
0 (0%)
Tk2d
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Scroll view tutorial  (Read 6920 times)

ahsanI

• View Profile
Scroll view tutorial
« on: January 07, 2014, 03:21:16 pm »
Hi

I am having trouble creating a scrollview. Can anybody guide me with some simple steps or tutorial to create scroll view I have seen demo but thats too is not very simple.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanx
Ahsan

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Scroll view tutorial
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 12:47:54 pm »
1. Drag Tk2DROOT/tk2dUI_demo/ControlPrefabs/Layout/ScrollableArea_Horizontal / Vertical into the scene. Make sure the newly dragged prefab is selected, and in the scene view, resize to the size you need this at.
2. Drag the contents of the scroll view into "Content" - Don't change the position of the object, but position your items underneath it.
3. Click "Calculate content length" in the scrollable area inspector to make it fit the content, you should see the blue content length widget resize to fit the contents you added.

That should be it.

reinspruch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 06:01:10 am »
Do you have a video or more documentation? I simply can not get the scrolling to work. Thanks!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 05:52:44 pm »
What did you actually try? I am at a loss as what to suggest as I really don't know what you've done wrong.
If you really can't get this to work zip & post the project to support or post in the private support forum, I'll take a quick look.