Hello Guest

Author Topic: Important question about Whack a Mole and 2D Toolkit  (Read 3005 times)

Hatred

• View Profile
Important question about Whack a Mole and 2D Toolkit
« on: July 19, 2014, 01:19:33 am »
Hi i am new to 2D toolkit. I am using Unity 4.5.x and i just start learning 2D toolkin on Whack a Mole tutorial. I assume that this tutorial is written before Unity 2D framework so some informations are outdated ? For example am i start this tutorial with 2D framework or 3D framework. I open 2D toolkin on 2D framework and also changed all sprite collections physic engine to Physic 2D but the game not work properly. I downloaded the finish project from site and see all collections are physic 3D. Then i changed adn its work. I wonder why this is like than and how should i add 2D toolkit in which physic settings in sprites ? I am really reading documentation but i am not sure how to do things..

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Important question about Whack a Mole and 2D Toolkit
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 04:44:42 pm »
The whack a mole tutorial was written before the 2D framework in unity. You can start up unity with 2D or 3D, they'll both work, but I wouldn't change the physics engine to 2d, as the scripts are written for 3d physics.