Hello Guest

Author Topic: tk2dExternal.dll and tk2dSkin.dll doesn't exist when i pull from git  (Read 3746 times)

TDippingSauce

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
So I've already seen this topic http://2dtoolkit.com/forum/index.php/topic,1851.0.html but this one was not related to git...

I used my notebook to first setup my project, then push it to bitbucket repository, then pull from my desktop.

(*I've already setup Edit-project settings-Editor-Version control to 'Visible Meta data' and Asset serialization to 'Force Text' before pushing to git)

This is my .gitignore file :

Code: [Select]
# =============== #
# Unity generated #
# =============== #
Temp/
Obj/
UnityGenerated/
Library/

# ===================================== #
# Visual Studio / MonoDevelop generated #
# ===================================== #
ExportedObj/
*.svd
*.userprefs
*.csproj
*.pidb
*.suo
*.sln
*.user
*.unityproj
*.booproj

# ============ #
# OS generated #
# ============ #
.DS_Store
.DS_Store?
._*
.Spotlight-V100
.Trashes
Icon?
ehthumbs.db
Thumbs.db

The problem is , tk2dExternal.dll and tk2dSkin well exists on my notebook(also .meta file) but on the bitbucket repository I only see .meta for tk2dExternal.dll and tk2dSkin.dll, no dll files uploaded.

Maybe It's auto-generated by 2dToolKit? But when I pull from my desktop It just shows me an error :

I don't know how to fix it. Any help please?

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: tk2dExternal.dll and tk2dSkin.dll doesn't exist when i pull from git
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 10:30:29 am »
It looks like you haven't added those files to git? Maybe you've got some global ignore set up to ignore dlls?
Those files are not generated by 2D Toolkit, you WILL need to upload them.

TDippingSauce

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Re: tk2dExternal.dll and tk2dSkin.dll doesn't exist when i pull from git
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 01:15:55 pm »
Thanks for the reply, I checked out gitignore_global.txt file in my Documents folder(Windows) and discovered dll files were on the list.

I deleted *.dll line and changed the project a little bit then commit, then push&pull - now It works! Thanks for the help!