Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sprite collection doesn't appear in collection editor  (Read 4713 times)

blazingriver

• View Profile
Sprite collection doesn't appear in collection editor
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:46:13 pm »
Hi,

I think i'm experiencing a bug. When I try to open one of my sprite collections (my only one so far) in the collection editor, the collection editor opens but the sprite collection doesn't open in the collection editor (see attached picture). I assume this is a bug, as it doesn't happen for any other sprite collections I made to test this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite collection doesn't appear in collection editor
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 09:50:00 am »
Hiya,

Not sure why this would happen - are you using version control? Could you have forgotten to check in the meta files? If you still can't figure it out, post a repro to private support and I'll investigate for you.

blazingriver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 01:45:26 pm »
Sorry for the EXTREMELY late reply, but the problem continues to persist. I'm unsure what you mean by 'check in the meta files', and how this would be done, so I would be grateful if you could explain how to (and if it doesn't work, i'll post my project). The issue arose suddenly (i.e. it didn't occur when i transferred the project or anything), so I wouldn't think it's a setting issue.

Thanks!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 11:26:12 pm »
Post a repro in private support please, if you're not using version control then its unlikely to be anything to do with meta files.

blazingriver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 02:29:51 pm »
Nevermind, its fixed! :)

Used your solution from here: http://2dtoolkit.com/forum/index.php?topic=2857.0

Thanks for the help!