Hello Guest

Author Topic: About AnimationCompleted and AnimationEventTriggered  (Read 7656 times)

neo750a

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
About AnimationCompleted and AnimationEventTriggered
« on: May 24, 2013, 01:16:59 am »
I would very much like an example using these methods or whatever these are(I forget the terminology).  I am using the 2.x version of 2dtoolkit.  I was trying to follow tutorials on the Documentation page but it seems out of date and I would like to learn more about the two methods I have just stated.  Thx in advance!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: About AnimationCompleted and AnimationEventTriggered
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 04:21:48 pm »
As mentioned in the beta download page, docs weren't ready back when it was released.
It is now :)

http://unikronsoftware.com/2dtoolkit/docs/2.00/tutorial/scripting_a_sprite_animator.html

Untoldent

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 07:07:37 pm »
i daresay that doc still isn't ready.  Why wouldn't you demonstrate in that code example how to extract the info, float and int values from the trigger, or maybe how to identify the name of the animation?

Is this accessible via 1.92?  When i use the code in the doc you linked, i get a "not found" error on 'tk2dSpriteAnimator'.  When i use the "Check for Updates" menu option, i get the "unable to check for updates" error.

Untoldent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 07:11:19 pm »
After some digging, i see your posts about upgrading and migration, and as i'm at the very end of this project, i don't want to upgrade right now.  Is the animation trigger feature usable in v1.92?

yo_milo

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2016, 10:25:44 pm »
I cannot find how to use AnimationCompleted either... those links are dead.  :'(

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 11:09:54 pm »
Those are ancient links from 2D Toolkit 1.92, We're on 2.6 now... The tk2dAnimatedSprite class doesn't exist any more, its been replaced by hte sprite animator.
http://2dtoolkit.com/docs/latest/html/classtk2d_sprite_animator.html