Hello Guest

Author Topic: 2D Toolkit 2.1 beta 2  (Read 26150 times)

TekuStudios

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
    • Teku Studios
Re: 2D Toolkit 2.1 beta 2
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 01:32:25 pm »
Yeah, that would do.

We'll send the screenshots today if we can :)
We are an Indie videogame developer located in Teruel, Spain. A small 6-people team which is currently working on the upcoming 'Candle'.

TekuStudios

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
    • Teku Studios
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 01:01:40 pm »
Ok, here you have our issue explained step by step:

It is very annoying when building large custom colliders. If I need to flip its normals after I've built the entire mesh it kind of breaks the workflow to have to reposition some vertices again. Not anything that makes our work impossible, though. Just pointing that out :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:03:59 pm by TekuStudios »
We are an Indie videogame developer located in Teruel, Spain. A small 6-people team which is currently working on the upcoming 'Candle'.

jacky

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 08:18:41 pm »
Unikron,

Sorry it took me a while to respond. I had a deadline on another project. I started a new project with the 2.1 beta 2 and I am using the tk2dCamera with a tk2dSprite as well.

- jacky

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 11:26:18 am »
Ok, here you have our issue explained step by step:

It is very annoying when building large custom colliders. If I need to flip its normals after I've built the entire mesh it kind of breaks the workflow to have to reposition some vertices again. Not anything that makes our work impossible, though. Just pointing that out :)

Thanks for the explanation. The issue looks like it isn't deselecting the selected vertex after flipping and/or disconnecting - changing the order of the vertices means the selection will be invalid.

in tk2dSpriteCollectionEditorTextureView, line 205 onwards, in that switch statement, make sure wherever there is a
                        GUIUtility.keyboardControl = 0;
it is followed by
                        GUIUtility.hotControl = 0;

I've done that for the next beta/final

TekuStudios

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
    • Teku Studios
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 11:40:04 am »
Nice