Hello Guest

Author Topic: Spine & 2D toolkit 2.3  (Read 4243 times)

DemiGoth

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Spine & 2D toolkit 2.3
« on: November 13, 2013, 06:36:39 am »
I'm wondering if Spine is still working with 2D toolkit 2.3 (and Unity 4.3), or does Spine needs to update it's runtimes as well?

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Spine & 2D toolkit 2.3
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:20:18 am »
I have no idea. None of the relevant bits have changed in tk2d 2.3, so I don't think it will be broken. We don't maintain the spine runtime, its maintained by the spine community, I believe.

DemiGoth

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Re: Spine & 2D toolkit 2.3
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:29:06 pm »
I have no idea. None of the relevant bits have changed in tk2d 2.3, so I don't think it will be broken. We don't maintain the spine runtime, its maintained by the spine community, I believe.

Good to hear that that tk2d is still the same in the core when it comes to Spine. I did eMail the guys at Spine as well and here's their answer.

Spine does not currently support the 4.3 features since we haven't had much time to look into it yet. It will support 4.3 features in the future, hopefully before too long. We need to look into it to be able to give more details.

Looks like for them Unity is the problem right now and we gotta be a bit more patient for them to update Spine to 4.3 :)