2D Toolkit > Support

Bug in 1.55

(1/1)

Warblader:
I?m testing Unity 3D 3.5 beta and the new 1.55 version of 2D toolkit and I found a possible bug. See screenshot... I can not select a collection or a sprite in the collection.

unikronsoftware:
I'm testing the package which was submitted to the asset store in 3.5 RC1, and everything seems to work properly. Could you test it in an empty project, please, just to rule out something possibly not importing correctly in your install.

Warblader:
Testing on a clean project fixed it, but is there a way to fix it on a existing project or do I have to redo the game?  A bit new to Unity and 2D TK...  :-)

unikronsoftware:
Ok, now that we know it works properly in a standard project, we need to try and find out why this is happening in your other project. Could you check and make sure all your sprite collections are built properly. This could possibly be caused by one of your sprite collections getting broken for some reason or other.

The next thing to test is, in the project where its broken, simply load the first demo, and check if it works there, and then the multi atlas demo and test it there.

Finally, delete the -tk2d file in the root of the project to make sure it reloads it.

Let me know how it goes...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version