Hello Guest

Author Topic: Flight of the Myopic Frog [iOS]  (Read 6424 times)

sethrhorn

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Flight of the Myopic Frog [iOS]
« on: May 28, 2014, 03:19:43 pm »

Good morning everyone. My name is Seth Horn, an independent developer from Morristown, TN. I just released my very first iPhone app and game called Flight of the Myopic Frog. It's an endless flyer designed to be played in multiple, short intervals. I really enjoyed developing the app, and I look forward to adding more content to it in the coming months.

Download Link: Apple App Store (Free)

Description
Flight of the Myopic Frog tells the story of a bespectacled frog who likes to spend his time flying around in his cave collecting coins. But something has happened! Now his home has been invaded, and his enemies want nothing more than to keep the Myopic Frog from collecting his treasure!

Help the Myopic Frog by flying as long as you can and collecting as many coins as you can while avoiding the killer squids – they will kill you on contact!

The longer you fly and the more coins you collect, the higher your score will be. So if you’re looking for a fun challenge that is completely free and requires no in-app purchases to get the full experience, check out Flight of the Myopic Frog and help our froggy friend collect his treasure!

Upcoming Changes in Version 2.0
* iPad Support
* Game Center
* Social Sharing
* Rare game sections that spawn valuable gems that add another level of reward.
* Advanced game sections that move up and down and add additional levels of difficulty.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:47:27 pm by sethrhorn »

Pformadisa

• View Profile
Re: Flight of the Myopic Frog [iOS]
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 10:42:49 am »
Then I want to play this game.