2D Toolkit > Support

Updating old project for Android

(1/2) > >>

dakeese:
I'm trying to update an old project for Android that I haven't touched in a few years.

I last built it with Unity 5.0.1 and whatever the latest tk2d was at the time.

It no longer functions on Android. I assume something in Android broke older versions of Unity, and they must have since fixed that. But if I download the latest Unity, update my project, and import the latest tk2d, I have lots of shader errors and many of my sprites look pure black.

Is there an older combo version of tk2d and Unity I can use to update this "easily"?

I never had more than 50 downloads of this free app, but Google has started sending out notices that old apps must be fixed (even if unpublished) or your developer account can be suspended!!!

unikronsoftware:
You could try updating to a recent version of unity (2017 / 2018.3) and latest tk2d. Please keep backups!

dakeese:
Yes, I'm using version control.

What's the cleanest way to update tk2d? Are there files I should delete from my project, and then install it from the asset store?

unikronsoftware:

--- Quote from: dakeese on August 07, 2019, 01:47:05 am ---Yes, I'm using version control.

What's the cleanest way to update tk2d? Are there files I should delete from my project, and then install it from the asset store?

--- End quote ---

No, update unity - then reimport the newest version from this site.

dakeese:
I gets lots of these errors using Unity 2017.4.

Sorry, I haven't touched C# code in about four years, and haven't kept up with Unity. Is there an edit I can use to replace these operators?

https://imgur.com/bE5nBWl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version