Hello Guest

Author Topic: Commit and Edit buttons disappeared from sprite collection  (Read 6684 times)

shaz68

• View Profile
Commit and Edit buttons disappeared from sprite collection
« on: February 17, 2012, 03:08:24 am »
I created several sprite collections, and they were working fine.  I wanted to add a few extra sprites to one collection, so I locked the collection in the inspector, found the sprites and dragged them onto the texture refs.  They were added okay, but I no longer have the Commit button to save the collection.  The edit button is also missing, and neither change when I unlock the collection in the inspector.

As I look through the other collections, which I have not touched, none of those have a Commit or Edit button anymore either.  I have closed my Unity project and reopened, but the buttons are still missing.

There are only two components on each of my collections - a Transform, and a Tk 2D Sprite Collection script.

If I create a new SpriteCollection, it is also missing the two buttons.  I also reimported the tk2d resources and still have the issue.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:12:32 am by shaz68 »

shaz68

• View Profile
Re: Commit and Edit buttons disappeared from sprite collection
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 03:56:12 am »
ah, never mind.  I figured it out.  It shows that way when you're viewing the inspector in Debug mode.  As soon as I switched back to normal, the buttons reappeared.

Whew!

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 07:06:27 am »
Glad you figured it out. I have been stumped by this sort of thing more than once!

shaz68

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 08:08:00 pm »
hehe - yeah ... moment of panic over :)