Built-in Component Examples
You get a few different component examples to build your own fully customized UI system on. Here is a description of the prefabs you find in the ControlPrefabs directory.
- Basic Button - Default button that scales when clicked and plays click audio.
- CheckboxCheckboxControl - Contains a checkbox and a description.
- DraggableButton - When held down you will be able to drag it around the scene.
- DropDownMenu - Dropdown Menu List Control. Change items in list by editing - Starting Item List in the tk2dDropDownMenu inspector.
- ProgressBar - Will move a progress bar based on the Value
- RadioButtonControl - Contains radio button and a description.
- ScrollableArea - Area that will be scrollable. Simply drag into the scene to use. The blue volumes when selected represent clip volumes - any sprites within these volumes will be clipped away automatically. Naturally, you can place sprites in front or behind these volumes and they will behave as expected and not be clipped.
- Scrollbar - Scrollbar that can be attached to scrollable area. When resizing exact length can be modified by dragging the Scrollbar Length gizmo in the scene view.
- Slider - Bar that allows you to slide a button along it. When resizing exact length can be modified by dragging the Scrollbar Length gizmo in the scene view.
- TextInput - When clicked, you can enter text into it via keyboard or touch keyboard. When resizing exact length can be modified by dragging the Field Length gizmo in the scene view.
- ToggleButton - Toggles between on and off states.