Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sprite Collection name issue  (Read 7612 times)

AppleGuy

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Sprite Collection name issue
« on: March 26, 2012, 01:58:01 pm »
I just added a bunch of textures into a sprite collection and click on the commit button.  However, upon clicking on edit, I realized the names in the dropdown list are all pointing to the wrong images.  How can I resolve this?

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sprite Collection name issue
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 02:56:58 pm »
Any ideas how this has happened? It gets the sprite names from the actual texture names, but only when the sprites are first added. Did you go in and change the sprite names, or is this a bug?

AppleGuy

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 11:19:44 pm »
Nope.  I have not changed its name.  I simply dragged all the textures into the an existing collection I have and encountered this issue.  I tried to remove all the textures and re-added them but I am still having the same issue.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:22:15 am »
Oh wait, I think I may know what this is. Can you try this - remove the textures, commmit, then add the new textures, and commit again?

p.s. If this is causing the issue, I'll be releasing the new editor (completely rewritten) very shortly now. Just doing some final tests now to make sure its backwards compatible to older versions of 2D Toolkit. This completely gets rid of all these issues, and also adds multi select & edit, etc.

ENAY

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 10:53:32 am »
This is happening to me too. I had 73 sprites and then I changed the order of them and clicked commit, everything works ok but the names of the Sprite in the Inspector window still contains where the images were positioned before I changed them.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 11:14:42 am »
What version of 2D Toolkit are you using?

ENAY

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 03:47:27 am »
1.56, Unity3.5

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 11:17:45 am »
That is a very old version - this issue has been fixed with the new sprite collection editor interface in version 1.60.