Hello Guest

Author Topic: Crazy error when trying to make new animations  (Read 3319 times)

ItsMeAlan

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Crazy error when trying to make new animations
« on: September 05, 2013, 07:47:29 am »
I have a game I've been working on for a few months that's very animation heavy. After upgrading to the latest version of Unity however, I haven't been able to create any new animations within the project. Whenever I create a new sprite collection and then try to add a sprite from that collection as a frame to an animation, the tk2d window freezes, goes blank, and I get about twenty of these in the console:

Code: [Select]
IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
tk2dEditor.SpriteAnimationEditor.ClipEditor.DrawPreview () (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteAnimationEditor/tk2dSpriteAnimationClipEditor.cs:218)
tk2dEditor.SpriteAnimationEditor.ClipEditor.Draw (Int32 windowWidth) (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteAnimationEditor/tk2dSpriteAnimationClipEditor.cs:553)
tk2dSpriteAnimationEditorPopup.OnGUI () (at Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Editor/Sprites/SpriteAnimationEditor/tk2dSpriteAnimationEditorPopup.cs:480)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Applications/buildAgent/work/c514da0c8183631c/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

Anyone know what this could mean?

gary-unikronsoftware

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy error when trying to make new animations
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 09:08:06 am »
Hi,

Which version of the toolkit are you using and which version of Unity?

Thanks.