Hello Guest

Author Topic: After committing new Sprite collection, error occures  (Read 3931 times)

Zoturi

• 2D Toolkit
    • View Profile
After committing new Sprite collection, error occures
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:10:42 pm »
Hi. I just got back to using 2D Toolkit and after getting back up to speed, I bumped in to the following error:
Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please.

The funny thing here is, that I basically didn't do "anything" before this error happened. I created the project, with 2D Toolkit imported, 2D preset selected. I set the project to Android platform, removed the Unity camera, created tk2dcamera, set the native resolution to 1024x768, imported one png file Then I created few folders, created a sprite collection, opened the sprite collection editor and dragged a sprite in the editor. After clicking Commit, I get the error. Usually after the first time clicking commit, it doesn't come anymore, but just now I received it the second time for another collection. Mainly the error is only the first time of creating a new collection. I'm using Unity 4.6.3f1.

unikronsoftware

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: After committing new Sprite collection, error occures
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 02:50:17 pm »
Thats a unity thing as far as I remember. I'm pretty certain you don't need to worry about it.